Header Ads

Minecraft

Screenshot Image



Explore infinite worlds and build everything from the simplest of homes to the grandest of castles. Play in creative mode with unlimited resources or mine deep into the world in survival mode, crafting weapons and armor to fend off dangerous mobs. Create, explore and survive alone or with friends on mobile devices or Windows 10.


Well, all the new updates, suck. Not the updates themselves, but the fact of what they do to the game... they make it so you cannot play multiplayer! Like, whats even the point of having it if you cant play with friends? Whenever I try and join my sister, it either, 1 crashes my game, or 2 tells me ...

Why the hell did the change the default texture pack?! If they wanted a more "realistic" look, they should have made another downloadable texture pack! I have had Minecraft at a PERFECT five stars for over three years, until this happened. I still love the gameplay, but I had to pay $4.99 on new tex...

This is the best survival game ever created! I do want some things added into the game though. Three of these things are being able to put banners on shields, being able to carry a banner on the shield slot in your inventory, and or putting guns/firearms in the game. Anyway, I still love this game a...

I don't usually leave reviews, but this recent update has completely ruined the game. There were nothing wrong with the old textures, no reason to update them, but lo and behold they have been utterly ruined by Microsoft and their inability to keep an old game alive. The new textures look like they ...

No comments

Theme images by rion819. Powered by Blogger.