Header Ads

Crashlands Game of king

Screenshot Image
Crashlands


Awesome game. Once you get used to the monsters attacks it becomes super super enjoyable. This is probably more me than the game if I'm being truly honest. The story line is hilarious, the character development is easy to use and is diverse enough to make for multiple different styles. Crafting, gar...

By far the best mobile game I've ever played. Its a great game with a great sense of humor. it rivals some RPGs I've played on console. the mechanics are fun and not over thought out. its simple and fun. Crafting, RPG, and action, what else do you need? if this havent bought this game, you are TRULY...


i have spent countless hours playing this game, amd I have loved every second of it! Without a doubt the BEST original Android game to date (not counting pc ports, but almost even then!) Great story,hillarious dialog between loveable characters, base building that I actually enjoyed (usually not my ...

No comments

Theme images by rion819. Powered by Blogger.